Pacific Bay owns 100% of the Wheaton Creek Gold Property, which is located in the Skeena Mining Division of northern British Columbia. Pacific Bay management believes the relatively unexplored Wheaton Creek Gold Property has significant potential to host high grade gold mineralization. Watch our presentation to learn why (closed caption available).
Wheaton Creek Highlights:
- Early stage gold prospect.
- 3,019 hectares of mineral tenures 100% owned by the Company.
- 1986 drillhole 86-01 intercepted 5.38 grams per tonne of gold over 3.05 metres with visible gold.
- 5-year multi-year area based (MYAB) permit in good standing.
- Notice of work (NOW) application approved.